Blueberry Pancakes For Breakfast

Last night after grilled pizza and before ice cream, two of our neices went
out in the rain with me and picked another 3 cups of blueberries.!! Now what to do with these? Way too hot to bake! To late to make cobbler - PANCAKES!!!


We picked them in the rain.

Washed them off.

Layed them out on papertowels to dry over night.


Early this morning, I made blueberry pancakes for the three girls and myself, since for some odd reason the boy do not like them.

So I made the regular pancakes and then the blueberry ones. And they were delish. I have not had fruit in my pancakes in like forever. Since no one else likes them that way, I have suffered with plain food! But this morning was great and very yummy! I even made one that was the size of the pan! That of course was mine sine by the time I was done cooking them, everyone had left the table with full bellies!

Comments

Popular Posts